This weekend was the annual Chicago English Bulldog Rescue and Chicago English Bulldog's Meet-up fundraiser. Yes, there are a lot of bulldogs in Chicago. There were all kind of things to do, an agility course, a "try"athlon, a costume contest and a bully spa. There was food, drinks, and music. We competed in the agility course but we weren't too down with walking the plank OR going through the tube. Someone had peed in the front of the tube though and we stopped to check it out - unfair advantage. I made Vinney's costume this year, he was an Ipod. I am not a creative person at all so while the idea came from someone else, I actually did MAKE the costume. I thought he looked great. My friend Amy helped me with the screen shot, Vinney was listening to "Hey Bulldog" by Bill Deal. He had earbuds and everything. The store-bought lobster won. Figures. At any rate, we had a blast. We "won" a few new items from the silent auction (aka, Vinney's new bed, since George pretty much took over the old one). Thought you'd enjoy some pictures of the day.
Vinney and Fan's Best Friend, Mr. Meatball (from Comcast)

Chillin

I had to go through first
The Alligator

The Bee

The Lobster, does us in

Life is all about compromise

Happy Anniversary Baby (two years!) and Happy First Birthday to Sophia!!!

You know you love me. XOXO.
2 comments:
You didn't post a pictuer of your Ipod! Looks like a fun day, I love that you went through the tire first!
oh my gosh what a fun day.
but the fact that vinny let george take over his bed is absolutely adorable!!
kyle's learning that's the way i work with phoebe cat! she gets part of the bed too!
Post a Comment