I'm speechless.
I guess I always knew it was a possibility. They did say this would be the "most dramatic ending ever!" I figured that he might not propose,but I didn't think he'd send them BOTH packing, without so much as a"let's try to give this a shot in the real world." I honestly thought when he was looking at the ring with the blue stone he was going to pick that and go the 'promise' route. And poor Jenni, I knew from the get go she wasn't getting it. What with her total breakdown and all. (Did you you guys catch on to his brother, after meeting Jenni, asking Brad if he would *really* marry her?)
So, what happened? Did he finally notice the strange happy face tattoo on Jenni's back? Did the McNasty nickname the girls gave DeAnna finally catch up to her? Who knows. I will watch tonight just to see DeAnna hand it to him. Brad seemed incredibly removed from this show. Almost like it was too planned out. Like the producers wanted this ending, to stir the pot a little, even though Jen Scheft already did this, and really none of these have worked out.
Maybe he's just the only honest one they've had? I kind of doubt that too. The whole walk around the magical garden thing was so awkward. I guess if I was single, I'd be happy because he's still on the market but he kind of seemed like a d#$% this show, which surprised me. There's a rumor out that he has a 2 year old and he's actually back with the Mom but I don't see ABC letting something that huge get by ..
I half expected him to call Jenni back after he left DeAnna go. Oh, Brad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you know, i only watched last night. so i don't know the history, but that (&(*& pissed me off! i was talking about it this morning. he didn't even try!
Post a Comment