It's been a while since we've had a nasty girl. It's not like anyone on the OC was ever really evil that long. I really feel like Brenda Walsh is making a come back but in better clothes. She will turn on you, in the drop of a hat (in your face Serena!). Her motives are an overly perfect best friend, a on-again-off-again boyfriend who is in love with said best friend, money, diamonds, a gay Father and an intense Mother. Who needs more?!? She has revenge-sex with the grossest person on the show and gets a diamond necklace while laughing in his face about ever having a chance with her. She keeps Serena close and Jenny at bay. Which is good riddance, Nate supposedly dates Jenny in the books but come on. Who would want to date Jenny when you could be with the Queen Bee? Ugh, you have got to be kidding me.
I also love the head band and rumors of possible real-life turmoil with her and Blake Lively, aka Serena van der Woodsen. Thank you CW. Thank you.

(Tina Fey, you are still my favorite though) ....

2 comments:
Gossip Girls! Love the show! I totally agree with you. There hasn't been a good character like Brenda Walsh in a long time. Everyone doesn't like Brenda. I don't see why. She was my favorite! After she left to go to Paris I pretty much stopped watching 90210. It was pointless and my relationship with that show became empty. :(
HAHA. thanks for getting me excited for this week! oh wait, isn't it off for a couple weeks? i HATE that!
Post a Comment