Trip was fantastic and as always, makes me want to move back but then Steve reminds me he's not the "outdoorsy" type and I look at housing prices. Eh, no.
Couple of things I'm obsessed with at the moment:
Kooba shoulder bag (refund?)
Bo J.C.
Is DeAnna going to pick anyone?
Mosely Tribes
The M Streets
http://icanhascheezburger.com/ (damn you Gina)
So You Think You Can Dance .. Will? Twitch?
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Pictures from the trip ..
Wohn, Isabelle, Shannon and Sophia

Thumbprint!!

The claws enjoying some Olympia Beer, good man.

The last one in the country people ..
At the old train station in Issaquah, that's me and my old name. Steve thinks I grew up in old town USA. He might be right. Old. And apparently I need to get my roots done.
Best. Pad Thai. Ever. What I will order tonight will pale in comparison.
Pemerl, Lyla and Wohn. She's pretty cool - for a baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment