Also, I love facials.
1. Everybody Knows / Ryan Adams
2. Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? / She & Him
3. I Will Possess Your Heart / Death Cab for Cutie
4. Sweet and Low / Augustana
5. At Your Side / Lionel Neykov
6. New Road / AM & Meiko
7. Handlebars / Flobots
8. Lucky / (feat Colbie Cailat) Jason Mraz
9. Hometown Glory / Adele **S and I saw her Saturday at Martyr's - she is stupidly amazing, funny, humble, and God, that voice - she will make it big**
10. Tempted / Squeeze
11. Seed of Wonder / Jesca Hoop
12. You Got Me / Tristan Prettyman
13. One Part Love / Jeffrey Foucault
14. The New Love Song / Joshua James
15. Viva la Vida / Coldplay
16. River (live) / Sara Bareilles
So check out Adele if she goes *anywhere* near you ..


3 comments:
I have a new found appreciation for live music at small venues. Except for when I'm told *moments* after entering "so...people might think we are a couple. I thought you should know".
Probably one of the funniest things that happened.
Good times.
i see that i just missed adele. ugh. she played at the triple door downtown. such a classy venue. maybe next time..
Thumbprints from Hoffman's! A trip to Kirkland might be in order..
Post a Comment