A Sunday Drive
1. 5 Years Time Noah and the Whale
2. Lake Michigan Rogue Wave
3. I'm Amazed My Morning Jacket
4. After Tonight Justin Nozuka
5. Sweet Talking Liar Jay Nash
6. Big Blue Sea Bob Schneider
7. Little Lies Ari Hest
8. Keep Me In Your Heart Warren Zevon
9. Better In Time Leona Lewis
10. American Boy Estelle feat Kayne West
11. Black & Gold Sam Sparro
12. Club Thing Yoav
13. Down The Line Jose Gonzalez
14. Grapevine Fires Death Cab For Cutie
15. Come Pick Me Up Ryan Adams
16. Sentimental Heart She & Him
17. I'm Good Now Bob Schneider
18. Best For Last Adele
19. Flicks Frou Frou
Also, the Bachelorette finale tonight. Who will she pick?!? There is part of me that thinks Graham comes back, because I just don't see her picking either of the finale two (Jesse or Jason). I think both are lovely though. Jesse would be a great Bachelor.
Do you love it? If I could only go back ...


1 comment:
Jennifer, what- WHAT- is that wedding photo?
Post a Comment