Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Bachelorette .. who will she choose??

Anyone who is on my Facebook, or knows me, knows I am a huge Bachelor/Bachelorette fan. I am not alone either. Many of my friends do our own version of Chelsea Lately every Tuesday morning over email and I dare say, we're almost as funny.

Last night was the big "Men Tell All" where Wes did not attend (baby), Reid did not attend (he has to make one last ditch effort next week), and we learned Sasha is a d#$@. By far one of the easiest MTA's for Chris Harrison as he plenty of material with Scary Dave, Foot Fetish Tanner and side-talker Jake. It was hinted that Jake could possibly be the next Bachelor and to anyone who is reading THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA. You will lose me as a fan, for that one season. Is it really worth it?

I did not even watch one part of Molly & Jason. I just don't care. I am still sick over the whole thing and annoyed with Jason for dumping Melissa on live TV, even though it was probably in his contract. I have zero sympathy and they're not even in the same state. I don't see it working out. She could do better.


Drunk Ed was the best blooper ("that's a lot of words"). Steve said Ed was very "Chicago" .. until he saw the short shorts from last week. I still hope he wins, and I hope we get to see Jillian and her great sense of style around town some. Next Monday night is the finale!!

3 comments:

pbb said...

she better pick him!!! his drunk blooper was so funny! i was dying.

Angie said...

Boo! Ed's boring. Do you not see how much she laughs and how much fun she has with Reid?! I've been with a 'hot' dull guy and believe me it's not all its cracked up to be.

pbb said...

WHERE IS YOUR UPDATE LADY????