Newest mix. Hope you enjoy. It has something for everyone.1. First Train Home / Imogen Heap
2. The Stoop / Little Jackie
3. By My Side / Jadakiss & Ne-Yo
4. Numba 1 (Tide is High) / Kardinall Offishall feat Keri Wilson
5. Make Her Say / Kid Cudi feat Kayne West & Common
6. Beautiful / Eminem
7. Boom / Anjulie (my fav!)
8. Ruby Blue / Roisin Murphy
9. 1901 / Phoenix
10. Got Nuffin / Spoon
11. I've Got it All (Most) / Modest Mouse
12. Uprising / Muse
13. Us / Regina Spektor
14. Relator / Pete Yorn & ScarJo
15. Honor and Harmony / G. Love & Special Sauce
16. If It Kills Me / Jason Mraz
17. Breakeven / The Script
18. Fallin' For You / Colbie Caillat
19. I Run to You / Lady Antebellum
**if you're a big dork. You'll notice several of these songs come from one incredibly awesome TV show.

Going to see Time Traveler's Wife tonight with the "girls." I don't know about you - but when I heard they envisioned Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston for this movie I about died. NO WAY. Not how I pictured either of them. I think Rachel McAdams is going to be a fabulous Claire. My guy gave it a pretty good review too. Of course, it will never be as good as the book, as the book is easily in my Top 10 of all time favorites, but apparently it stays pretty true to the book. Will post a review tomorrow. The previews have been giving me chills.

PS - go see 500 days of Summer if you haven't yet!

Tom: What happens when you fall in love?
Summer: You believe in that?
Tom: It's love, it's not Santa Claus.

1 comment:
FANTASTIC Mix! I'm loving #7 too!!!!
Post a Comment