Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Mix 2009


It took some time this year, and a lot of listening to figure out what direction I wanted to go in but I decided to go a little more current, and throw some new songs at you that maybe you haven't heard. Tis the Season!

1. Last Christmas / Glee Cast
2. Carol of the Bells / The Bird And The Bee
3. Christmas Baby / G. Love
4. Santa Claus Is Back In Town / 38 Special
5. What Christmas Means to Me / Stevie Wonder
6. Christmas Must Be Something More / Taylor Swift
7. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) / Leighton Meester
8. Underneath the Mistletoe / Blondfire
9. Our Winter Wonderland / Sunshine Collective
10. Sounds Like Snow / Be Still
11. What Child Is This / Andrea Bocelli with Mary J. Blige
12. Carol of the Bells / Celtic Woman
13. Wonderful Christmastime / Jars of Clay
14. Christmas Must Be Tonight / The Band
15. Lonely With You (This Christmas) / Mick Jagger
16. All I Want For Christmas / Matt Costa
17. Baby, It's Cold Outside / Lady Antebellum
18. Silent Night / Taylor Swift
19. The Heartache Can Wait / Brandi Carlile
20. I'll Be Home for Christmas / Tift Merritt

5 comments:

Momma Bruce and Cubs said...

I LOVE IT!!! We got our copy in the mail Saturday and enjoyed listening to it yesterday when we were braving the roads... it's fantastic! I was getting really sick of the holiday music we already had so it was a lifesaver! Thank you for sharing it with us Jennifer!!! :)

JCHS Counseling said...

Another great one. I have to admit, I'm digging the Leighton Meester track.

Gina Grace said...

Carol of the Bells x 2??? Bold!

Wait. What? said...

Im gonna give some of this a try!
Change is good.
:)

Mel said...

Since I've yet to get around to making a mix this year (or doing any shopping or Christmas cards), I appreciate that you've done the work for me. :)