Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New mix for July

I liked last month's mix so much I went with a similar idea for this month. Same theme at least, with a little Britney.

The entire Bon Iver / Bon Iver CD is brilliant. I picked Towers because it had the strongest beat and it flowed so well. I thought people who had not heard much of him would like this song.

Plan B is a product from England, he is the one singing *and* rapping on this song. Brilliant guy. Vogue just did a write-up on him which I can't find online for some reason but I did find this. Enjoy.

Florence Welch

1. She Said / Plan B
2. She's Alright / Stereophonics
3. Cosmic Love / Florence + The Machine
4. Pumped Up Kicks / Foster the People
5. Belong / Cary Brothers
6. Towers / Bon Iver
7. Our Goodbye / Gomez
8. I've Got This Friend / The Civil Wars
9. Run / Matt Nathanson feat Jennifer Nettles & Kristian Bush
10. Roll Away Your Stone / Mumford & Sons
11. Starlight / Muse
12. Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall / Coldplay
13. Wonderful / My Morning Jacket
14. January Wedding / The Avett Brothers
15. Mean / Taylor Swift
16. Set Fire to the Rain / Adele
17. The Edge of Glory / Lady GaGa
18. I Wanna Go / Britney Spears
19. I'm There Too / Michelle Feathersone


Foster the People

No comments: