
And it's me. In "Blogger." I have been reading Gina's for so long, and now with Tanya's new addition I figure I should start figuring this thing out. Not sure what I am doing but I will get it slowly but surely.
My thought for the day, I really play kickball? When is the last time anyone you know played kickball, competitively? And I'd like to add - it's much harder than it looks.
Also, Britney Spears is dead to me. I spent an entire train ride home thinking of the changes I would make if I was her assistant, publicist, life-partner. I would change EVERYTHING. She's not going to do that. There is no coming back. Thank God for Kelly Clarkson (excellent CD).

2 comments:
I'm holding out for Britney for atleast one more breakdown. I'm thinking about applying to be her assistant, I really feel I can whip her into shape.
dude, i can't force myself to give up on her. it's so painful though...let's talk again after her vma (or mtv movie?) preformance! (keeping my fingers crossed for that girl!)
Post a Comment