Sadly, we lost our playoff game last night. Every ball but one I kicked was a pop fly to someone in the infield so needless to say, I did not do my part. I need to suck up my pride and just bunt it. Everyone else does. But I get cocky, and then the second baseman gets a nice present.
I don't get to see Steve for two weeks and I can be honest, I am kind of sad about it. I really enjoy him being around and we seem to genuinely get along so it's a little odd to now have the place to myself. He's in Hawaii for work. I really wish I was with him but, George needs me. I also have no vacation and the tickets were ridiculous ...
In other news, So You Think You Can Dance was excellent last night. I am still going for Lauren but I do think Sabre is the new fan favorite. And I don't know how Danny won't win for the guys. Is Neil cute? Have I lost touch with what cute is? I think Justin Timberlake is HOT so I can't be that off. Was it necessary for Neil to perform shirtless? How do they learn all of these routines so quickly?!? Why does Mary Murphy scream?
I like pickles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ummmm...I'm glad you miss him since you are marrying him....
Neil is hot... Danny will win...
Yahoo a wohnderful new blog to read. I heart pickles as well.
ah, the best show ever! so sad it's over. :( i was a lauren fan, but i can live with sabre. how long do we have to wait until next season?? (no, neil is NOT hot!) kyle's pretty ecstatic he doesn't have to watch it for a while.
Post a Comment