Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm back









I'm not sure if these pictures will work but here you go. They are from the trip down to Mobile and to Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, to check out more things for the wedding, which is somehow feeling very real right now.

Great weekend!! Go Seahawks!! Go Cougs!! Very exciting, I never get two wins in one day. I'd like to say I was less worried about the Seahawks but to be honest, that is the game I wanted to win. There's still a lot of college b-ball left to go. But I will take an ugly win on the road any day.

We saw Juno this weekend which I liked, though it's definitely been a little over-hyped. The lead is fantastic, the story is *really* depressing and I laughed a lot. I should have left Steve at home. I might have to see Rambo now.

Somehow it's 60 degrees today. I have no idea how that happened. It feels like a freakin heat wave and the reason I'm happy is the salt on the sidewalks and streets is gone. It's a major beef of mine, there are plenty of salt products that aren't harmful to pets but it only takes one house to F up the whole thing and ruin Vinney's day. They get stuck in his feet and it really stings him. Note to everyone - use dog-friendly salt. I would rather slip than have to stop because his paws are hurting him!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyy ~ nice to have you back. I almost emailed requesting an update. The pics of the beach house are GORGEOUS! Cute one of you & Vinney too. Do you practice that *cute* look before Steve snaps? ;) It was only 50 here today. See, Chicago weather's great.

Anonymous said...

OYSTERS! I LOVE OYSTERS!