Monday, January 28, 2008

RSVP

I have a few beefs, real quick, as it's Monday.

If you sent out an invitation, please, please, include an email address along with the phone number. Nothing is more uncomfortable than calling someone you don't know to tell them you're not going to so-and-so's baby shower. Email is so much easier.

Please refrain from saying "Oh, poor dog" when you see Vinney in his coat in 5 degree weather. I don't see you out here naked, walking around peeing, sniffing through snow. It's just a warm, all-weather brown coat. He's fine.

I understand the financial sector is going through a rough patch here but $3 to get cash out is an outrage. All I am going to do is walk to Walgreen's, buy Junior Mints and get cash from Kenneth (the only guy that actually works) so really, you're just making America fatter and pissing off future brides. I hope you're happy.

Don't check your text messages in the movie theater. It's incredibly distracting and I am trying to stare at James McAvoy.

When your team loses a college basketball game in January, there is no reason to cry you foolish girl. You go to UNC. Is it really THAT hard to be a fan?!?

Good Luck Chuck just should never been released to the public. I'd like those 15 minutes back.

That felt good.

So happy to hear of two new dog adoptions today!! And Congrats to Lindsay and Adam on their big engagement!!!

Gossip Girl Revealed tonight ...

No comments: