
I mean, was there anything more exciting last night then Gossip Girl returning? I was on pins and needles. And then the CW F's up the sound? OMFG. Honestly, you are killing me. Those were some really important scenes and I am not the world's best lip reader. This better be fixed Saturday, so I can re-watch it. Wait, I'm getting married Saturday. Guess I will have to wait a few weeks. But, get your s#$% together CW - I am on to you. I think this only happened in Chicago too. It would figure ..
Props to Oprah though!! Hope you watched yesterday. Besides being so excited Steven won the Big Give (not even close) they highlighted the shelter I volunteer at - PAWS Chicago. Oprah went and actually sponsored a room. I hope you all saw it. It's my hangout most Saturdays!
http://www.pawschicago.org/
Heading out tomorrow. I will probably post something over the honeymoon when I get some pictures back. I'm so excited!

2 comments:
What are you doing watching tv? Shouldn't you be foiling your hair, ironing your dress, packing your clothes, whitening your teeth, tanning, polishing jewels and breaking in shoes? You have a big event coming up....
oh no! it was so good!
i don't want to ruin anything, but it was good!
time is ticking...yay!!
Post a Comment