Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I love cake


I just wanted you all to know. Portillo's has the best chocolate cake, on the face of this earth. Try and prove me wrong. I dare you. Send me all the cake you want. I am sure it will not hold up to the wonderfulness of Portillos. Today, the lovely paralegals at my office took me out to lunch at Portillos (my choice) and of course, I brought a piece of delicious, chocolate cake back with me.

As for the fact our wedding is in serious countdown mode. Well, things are pretty good. Minus the fact our DJ always refers to it as the "party" I think things are running fairly smoothly. I am just trying to get my accessories figured out for the big day which we all know I am more concerned about than anything.

At this point though, in the game, I am just ready to be in Florida, with family and friends and be in some sort of sunshine and warmth. Steve has already said he won't snorkel with me (or really do anything cool) on the honeymoon so I am kind of on my own once we hit St. Thomas. Any suggestions? So far the plan has been - don't plan, just do nothing. But I know that will change when we get there. The spa is already booked the day after we get there though.

Congrats to Lindsay and Adam!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh so are so right about Portillo's Chocolate Cake. There is nothing better in the world than that!

See you tomorrow night!