Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lottie, Lottie, we likes to Party

Last weekend we had Bachelorette #2 in Chicago. As some of you know we had one over Labor Day when all the Wazzu girls were here (and two of the lovely bridesmaids) and a lot of people were out of town so we thought, why not do Round 2? Thankfully I have some awesome friends, who came to both. We started at Club Lucky (in Bucktown) for dinner, which rocked and then we headed off to Lottie's. All props go to Ashley for spotting the group of guys in the front, leaving by far the best table/area in the bar where we proceeded to stay at until they finally kicked us out. I was home at 3 am mind you and that *never* happens. Steve was on his bachelor party during the day, they went to the Cheese Castle, the dog tracks, and to Riverview Tavern. They started at 9:30 am and he was home, sounding like a fog horn when I finally came in. There were no pictures taken at the bachelor party, sadly, but here are a few from mine.

Neither of us hug, so you know there were shots involved.


As seen here ..


I can't even be mad at her (mini dress). She was pure entertainment. And like Meg mentioned to Laura earlier this week, there's your Cougar on the North Side people .. too bad we didn't have more pictures with her arms up.


What is going on here? I love the randomness. I think they are watching the Cougar.


The ladies at Lotties.


Yapping at Jo. Been doing this since I was 8.


See. I can put my arms up when I dance by myself.



Kim plays a wicked air guitar. And thankfully, she danced with me.


Nine days until Steve makes an honest woman out of me ...

No comments: