Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Well, I voted


A lot of you might not even watch American Idol but, I do. And while this season definitely hasn't been the best, I voted for David Cook. They all but handed it to Archuleta last night, who seriously is the next Michael Bolton - especially after his song choice (I ... I ... I ...) but I think both will do well. And I voted, so that makes me feel better.

Oh - and very disappointed in the finale of Gossip Girl. That's it?? There could have been so much more there with Georgiana and Blair. SUCH a let down. That entire scene. And then you break everyone up, so that everyone can just *hang* out over the summer? What is that? No cliff-hanger? I don't like Nate and Serena together (did that happen because of Blair's one comment?? No one said) and I really don't like Vanessa and Dan. None of that works for me. God I love Chuck. Stephanie and I agreed though - the best part of the show was no Jenny.

Also, so far I am thrilled with the Bachelorette. The Bachelors are so completely random and I really do love DeAnna so I am hoping she finds a good guy, even though that rarely happens on this show. And the chef *creeps* me out.

You do have to admit Hillary would have been a pretty good show too ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now - if only they would just fire Jenny. Perhaps kill her off the show, maybe send HER to boarding school (or acting classes...)