Thursday, May 15, 2008

Why are all my favorite shows ending??



First off. Congrats to Whitney. I really thought they would let Fatima win since she was so shockingly beautiful but, as the Fug girls pointed out, none of these models have actually been in high fashion anyway. They're doing the cover of Seventeen, CoverGirl and guest starring on CW shows. Whitney rocked, actually can speak (What was that Jaslene? Were you in a Walmart commercial?) and I'm glad they finally let a "full-figured" model win. I had to put the picture of Whitney with Tyra in it. I don't want Tyra to be mad at me.

On to American Idol, which hasn't been all that great this year and yet the guest appearances keep getting better. Steve watched the entire Neil Diamond show with me. He has an unhealthy love for Neil that I did not know about until now. At any rate, I think David Archuleta is the next Michael Bolton so I am definitely going for David Cook. People are still pissed enough about Chris Daughtry to vote for Cook and I think he is the most original, of the two.


Which leads to this picture and Gossip Girl which has definitely ROCKED IT these past weeks. This Monday, I was actually talking to the TV. I can't wait for a cat fight between Georgiana and the Queen B. You are going down Georgie! Also, this hub-bub about the boys and who is the most popular. Listen people, Chance Crawford (Nate) is only there because he is good-looking. Kind of like Jenny, who makes the hairs on my forearm stand up when she attempts to act. Your eyes are going to pop out of your head if you keep doing that look! Stop!!! Neither of them can actually act. Blair and Chuck are the reason I really watch. And Rufus is coming in a close second. Then, everyone else follows. ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Blair. How I wish I had her flair for all things bitch.

Kudos to the "plus size" girl winning ANTM. But really, it still scares me that a size 9 is plus size. Boo.

Scoops said...

I know! I love Chuck Bass, too. I loooove him. Also - did I see Old Style and Cupcakes in the pictures of your wedding? You are the coolest couple, ever. Love it.