
In a word - fantastic. I realize I'm biased, I read all the books (there's no shame here) and I own the first (2 for 1 - Sisterhood & A Cinderella Story). I loved the books, I loved the first movie, and I was SO excited to see this one.
Stephanie and I went to this new, super fancy movie theater in Rosemont. We had lunch there and I had a soft serve icecream. It was all 14 year old little girls in the theater. We sat in front of four - on purpose. They had a preview for High School Musical 3 and I am telling you - if I had any idea those movies took themselves as seriously as this preview did, I would have seen them all by now. We were *crying* .. laughing. And the girls behind us were gasping.
So for those of you who aren't aware there are four Sisterhood books - the movie really grabs all the stories from the last book which makes sense, it's like sophomore year of college so the story lines are a little more mature - but I'm pretty sure it's still PG-13.
Also - my Mom thinks I AM Amber Tamblyn (started from her days as Joan of Joan of Arcadia, a show I still don't know why they cancelled) so I always pay extra special attention to Tibby. By far we thought she was the best. We both laughed - out loud, a lot and she provided most of it. And of course cried. You have to cry.

I would see the first one - because you just need to know about some of the guys and how it started but I would really recommend this for all my girlfriends - to go with their girlfriends. And make sure you sit in front of some pre-teens. It only enhances the experience.

1 comment:
Zac Efron makes my knees weak.
Post a Comment