Monday, October 20, 2008

Bullybash and other craziness

This weekend was CEBR's big fundraiser - Bullybash!

http://www.ebullymatch.com/

They feature an agility course, a costume contest, a raffle and our favorite part - the Rescue Parade. This year we timed it a little better and went later. We actually missed being submitted for the costume contest but I spotted more than a few puppies. Vinney still put on his Watchdog costume for roughly 15 minutes and I got a picture. But we seemed to like our rescue bandanna better.


What time is it Vinney/Rob Meier? Joke never got old. Ever.

Darth Vader was a huge hit. Though I don't think the helmet lasted long.


L and Lola, the taco.

You're not beating this. No chance.


We loved this one. I think she made it too which makes it even better.

This guy kills me.
Couple of other things ...

Every morning on my bus a guy gets on for one stop. One stop. This isn't even an express. He's going maybe three blocks and he waits. Really??

Stephanie gave me this lovely book Iodine to read, by Haven Kimmel. I couldn't put it down. I have NO idea what it was about. Anyone?

L sent me this disturbing piece of news today which officially ruined it. Mother's Cookies have gone bankrupt.

I love navy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out Haven Kimmel's blog for a great discussion of Iodine. Plus lots of talk about taxidermy.