To whomever stole my wallet, out of my purse, on the el, while on my lap and went to every bank in Chicago to take out $20 advances: I wish I could break every finger you still have. To the tellers who don't find this at all suspicious (you're charged $10 every time): get your s#$% together. To the person who stole A's purse while she was travelling: I hate you. To the person who stole T's car out of her driveway - purse and all. I hate you, more. I do believe things happen in threes though, so hopefully everyone else is fine. If you don't feel so sure - just do yourself a favor and go through your wallet now, pull out everything you *don't* use and put it in a safe.

To Jessica Simpson who is trying to sell her pea coats at Macy's for $400 each: you have to be kidding me. Plus, I'm not sure you really do deserve Tony Romo (insert Steve eyeroll).

To Oasis: thank you so much for making a new CD. I am truly in love. One day Noel, one day.
Music I love right now:
Oasis - (I couldn't choose) "Bag It Up" and "Falling Down" (The Chemical Brothers remix)
New Kids On the Block and Lady GaGa - "Big Girl Now" (thanks a lot A)
DJ Khaled (feat Nas) - "I'm On"
Kristopher Rangstam - "Swing That Tambourine"
Lil Wayne, Static Major & Kanye West - "Lollipop" (Remix)
Adele - "Melt My Heart to Stone"
While Oasis is quickly becoming a favorite, Adele's *entire* CD has been on rotation quite a bit for me. So far I would say that 19 is my favorite album of the year. Have a good weekend!!

3 comments:
I refuse to buy anything with a Jessica Simpson label even if it is cute and exactly what I was searching for. I hate her. Can you really tell me she "designed" whatever has her name on it? I have morals! I will only buy items made in third-world countries when on sale at Gap.
Thanks for the shout out, Wohn! Purse snatchers, wallet snatchers and car snatchers are scum. And, I just spent two good hours catching up on your life via your blog. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday morning... I have some music recommendations to send your way and for jewelry designers... you gotta love Alexis Bittar! Ok, you have been added to my favorites and I will now be checking this site everyday right after logging on to facebook!
You should move to Uptown, where it's safe.
Post a Comment