Wednesday, October 1, 2008

An open letter to all baseball fans

Baseball - is still in progress (are you listening Seattle??). I know it might not feel like it - in New York, Seattle, or LA. Do people in LA even know the Dodgers are in it? Do people in LA watch sports?? (A is going to be so mad at me). I bet there will be more Cubs fans this weekend than Dodgers. Which is sad. Because I love Russel Martin.

Off topic - again. At any rate - baseball is still going!! We're in the playoffs!! Two teams from Chicago are in it - one made it ages ago and one made it in last night. And guess what - you have two former Mariners going on each team. Who doesn't love Ken Griffey, Jr.?? Don't you think he deserves a ring? And our favorite coach of all time - Lou Pinella is coaching the Cubs - the best team in the NL.


All I know is I'd really love both teams to do well. But to maintain a happy household, I will say I would *really* like the Cubs to win the NL so I don't have an angry husband. So tune in to what should be a great playoff series!! Because at this point - anyone could win it. ANY of these teams could upset. There are no front runners! Oh the possibilities!!

(am I doing promo work without getting paid for it? Damn it)

No comments: