Pretty sure I have nowhere to wear this necklace but I literally stumbled over myself when I saw it. I love the store Mali, they have the most unique pieces.
You know what else is stunning? My dessert from Bandera, lunch with L on Tuesday. I have no clue what I had for my actual lunch. It was all a blur once the House Made Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches. (Not bad for a camera phone picture)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wait a second...didn't you blog about that ice cream sandwich before?? i swear you did about another homemade oreo ice cream sandwich because i really wanted it!!
Who cares how many times you visit this dessert? It looks INCREDIBLE!!! I'm thinking I'm just plain tired of real food and need an appetizer/dessert meal SOON! Like my hips would care -- they gave up so long ago it's just a matter of time before they are dragging around my knees. Then I'll need those Harem pants you found, but they gotta be cheaper -- I can't handle $178!
4 comments:
wait a second...didn't you blog about that ice cream sandwich before?? i swear you did about another homemade oreo ice cream sandwich because i really wanted it!!
Ugh yes, I have blogged about this dessert before P. I appreciate the call-out. But - it's just that good ..
Who cares how many times you visit this dessert? It looks INCREDIBLE!!! I'm thinking I'm just plain tired of real food and need an appetizer/dessert meal SOON! Like my hips would care -- they gave up so long ago it's just a matter of time before they are dragging around my knees. Then I'll need those Harem pants you found, but they gotta be cheaper -- I can't handle $178!
That dessert just looks so good! My mouth is watering.
Post a Comment