
Or on Coronado Bay - at the Hotel Del Coronado. Steve did promise we'd go back and stay there sometime. I will hold him too it.

Plus A&E made a trip down from LA to see us which was a major bonus to the trip.

This was at a mall in Mission Valley by our hotel, um, Chicago, take note.
I do have to say I was surprised how many bums were there but like L said, isn't that where you would go if you were homeless? First off, I think we all know how I feel about the homeless and second, probably yes.We got some FABULOUS food recommendations and went to some of Steve's favorites as well - Rocky's, South Beach Grill, Blue Point Grill and of course we made a stop at In-n-Out. We ate - well.
Not like this needs any build up, because honestly, who isn't excited about this movie (that read the books) but I decided to re-read New Moon on this trip and let me just tell you. I. Can. Hardly. Wait. New Moon was my least favorite book and we all know my feeling on them casting the old Jacob. I think they might be able to make it work, however. At least I am hoping so, cause in the book reading "and Jacob would tower over Edward" I would chuckle a little. I liked this book much more the second time around, and I think Jacob and his, er, friends, will help out their male audience a little. The whole time I just kept thinking about how they would do it this time - with a bigger budget (thank God the special effects are getting some much needed cash).
Such a clutz Bella, way to ruin it all ..

Honestly. I think we could all agree the dirt bike was a bad idea.
I would be running.
I can't wait. S, J and I are going to see it opening day. Already have our tickets.
Hopefully we'll be finding out if it's going to be Walt, or Jane this Wednesday. I couldn't take it anymore and moved my appt up a week. When I originally made this appt for 20 weeks, I wasn't going to find out what I was having, so when they suggested I just have it during the 21st week, to coincide with my Dr.'s schedule I said that was fine. Of course, that is no longer an option. I know for sure Waltjane's legs will be all tied up or something and it would be sweet, sweet justice for this but I had to do it. Hey, I'm even getting feedback from friends who are dying to know. So it's not *just* me ....
Stay tuned till Wednesday ..

3 comments:
Oh it looks so nice. I just decided that I have to see New Moon at Muvico. There is no other option! Can't wait! I requested the Twilight DVD from the library today too. I want to see it again and can't bring myself to pay to rent it or buy it. But I may burn it if I can...shhhh, don't tell! ;)
Jacob can tower over me anyday....
Hey! Love the pics and I am officially putting in my request for more prego pics! You're so stinking cute!
WWWAAALLLTTTT!!!!
Post a Comment