Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Newest playlist


Just realized I didn't post my last mix* on here. This one is pretty random. As most people know, I go through phases in music. Lately I've been going through a country phase. You never know how long they'll last, or if they'll stick but like Andrea said, it was bound to happen at some point. Enjoy!

Empire State of Mind / Jay-Z feat Alicia Keyes
Good Love / Sheek Louch
Boyfriend/Girlfriend / C-Side feat Keyshia Cole
So Much Out the Way / Estelle
Shoulda Let U Go / Sean Kingston feat Good Charlotte
Bulletproof / La Roux
Party In The U.S.A. / Miley Cyrus (Steve sings it, out loud like this .. "and the Waylon song was on, and the Waylon song was on")
Halo (mash) Walking On Sunshine / Glee Cast
Happy / Leona Lewis
Gone / *NSYNC
Lisztomania / Phoenix
Meet Me On the Equinox / Death Cab for Cutie (New Moon soundtrack)
Spaceman / The Killers
Toes / Zac Brown Band
I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes / Dierks (swoon) Bentley
Breathe / Taylor Swift feat Colbie Caillat
Only You Can Love Me This Way / Keith Urban
Need You Now / Lady Antebellum
In Color / Jamey Johnson

*I enjoyed the Jay-Z/Alicia Keyes song in October way more than I do after the Yankees made it their theme song during the World Series.

1 comment:

WorshipKrista said...

I highly recommend the Party in the USA track that's mixed Notorious BIG's song "Party and Bullsh*t". Loves it.