Friday, February 19, 2010

2010 Day & Night Mix

Well, we've already got our 2010 Day & Night mix, mainly because it's just so random and yet, it's exactly what I am listening too. I can't make up my mind anymore what I want to listen too. Hope you enjoy some of the new finds, mixed in with some hip hop that's probably (I have zero idea, I never listen to the radio) all over the place ....

1. Spotlight / Gucci Mane feat Usher
2. Carry Out / Timbaland feat Justin Timberlake
3. Forever / Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem
4. Embrace the Martian / Crookers
5. 'Till I Collapse / Eminem & Nate Dogg
6. Pursuit of Happiness / Kid Cudi feat MGMT & Ratatat
7. Stylo / Gorillaz feat Mos Def & Bobby Womack
8. Sweet Disposition / The Temper Trap
9. Days Go By (Acoustic) / Dirty Vegas
10. Set the Fire to the Third Bar / Snow Patrol & Martha Wainwright
11. Blow Away / A Fine Frenzy
12. I Know I Know I Know / Tegan and Sara
13. Heartbreak Warfare / John Mayer
14. Love Ain't Gonna Let You Down / Jamie Cullum
15. Keep Me In Your Heart / Warren Zevon
16. Near to You / A Fine Frenzy
17. Sea Blue / Sam Bradley (thanks for the rec Shannon, great for the sleep mix)

Have a happy weekend!!

3 comments:

JCHS Counseling said...

Back to the rap roots. I love the new mix. Thank you Sir Mix a Wohn!

Unknown said...

I'm patiently awaiting my copy.

:)

~The Good Twin

Mel said...

I've been loving A Fine Frenzy lately. It gets me through the work day. Sigh...