Is everyone loving the Killing as much as I am? I am obsessed. I truly can not wait for Sunday nights and there have only been two episodes. Thank you, again, to Entertainment Weekly for giving me the heads up on this show. Though anything AMC does is pretty spectacular these days (except for cancelling Rubicon).
Karrie disagrees with me but the greyness is exactly how I remember Seattle. And I realize they're shooting in Vancouver but I still think they do a good job of showing Seattle and getting it's vibe. Because, Seattleites, your USED to it, but this is how it seems to outsiders. I swear.
I am in love with the lead, Sarah Linden, played by Mireille Enos. (I thought her name was Linda until I looked this up). I thought Andrea summed it up pretty good - they're finally not making the lead woman "sexy" .. they're just letting her be a lead detective for a murder case. I love the family, though I am slightly worried they are not as solid and/or clean as they come off. And I am very interested (and have my own theories) about how the politician comes in to play. At any rate, a great show. I hope you're all watching.
Which leads me to a show you're probably *not* watching but should be. Fringe. Thank GOD they were just picked up for another season. Because if you watch, you know there is a whole lot of s$#% going down right now and I would have a heart attack if they just stopped this show. Also, I am not ready to part with Joshua Jackson yet. There, I said it.
And since I'm complaining, it's April baseball. I would MUCH rather be watching America's Next Top Model (and not waiting till Sunday) then the Cubs! Sorry Hon ...



4 comments:
how exciting! i could use a new show to watch... and since Mad Men won't be back until 2012 (WTF?) - this sounds like a good go to for Sunday nights!
I don' really have anything to comment since you know I watch (and love) both of these shows too! :)
The Killing is getting better and better. I love the grittiness (?sp) and the inter-weaving of story lines. The mom in the tub...wow! I think anyone watching feels her pain.
Fantastic so far.
i HATE her partner tho! he is SO annoying. who says 'yo' anymore?? ugh. trying to hard to be 'that guy.'
sorry. had to vent. we watched 1&2 in a row and it was just too much of him to take! love the show tho, i feel like it's Twin Peaks all over again!
xo
Post a Comment