



Exciting weekend!! Dress fitting (still needs some work), tie shopping (still can't find the right green), showing up to bars with no ID and getting turned down even though I'm 29 (check), all in all, a very lovely weekend. Yesterday it was so cold, I only left to do laundry. My car is frozen in the garage anyway. Our washer & dryer are in the basement, therefore I had to walk outside, and down stairs and today, I am happy to report, my legs are sore. From laundry! One floor down! Such a sad, sad life.
Both the boys got baths, because they smell. And how much do I love the BBC's version of Pride and Prejudice?? I'm such an IDIOT to start it only having one of the DVD's. God-speed Netflix.

3 comments:
AH! I have been watching Masterpiece Theater every Sunday night! They are airing the complete works of Jane Austen. Plus I am also reading Pride & Prejudice.
Small World. :)
PS...What are you cooking in the top picture?
That's why I own the DVD set. Totally worth it on sick days.
Post a Comment