My lovely friend Amy posted a blog that I am excited to be able to pass on (I got a mention!). The “You Make My Day” Award given to some of her favorite blogs.
The rules are: “Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.”
So here we are, Wohn's World style "You Make My Day" Blog Awards ..
1. Fittingly, the Knit Girl's home in Chicago. A wonderful take on knitting, cooking and anything else that pops into her head.
2. Ginapaolooza. A truly witty Dem who I have stayed in touch with merely through this blog when we both get busy. I know, personally, no one funnier.
3. As she likes to be called "T's" blog on life. Sometimes she inspires, sometimes she makes me laugh, and sometimes I just wish I was part of her family. Okay, not sometimes. ALL THE TIME.
4. Why did she move?!? That's right. So I could live vicariously through the best LA stories around Sundance (oh, and she wanted to live her dream, well, I guess that's okay).
5. The reason I love Old Navy.
6. It's been sooooo nice cathing up with this lovely mom through her blog!
7. Another wonderful Mom take on life, love, and two little girls.
8. Technically, they are blogging, but my life would be truly empty without Heather and Jessica. Katherine Heigl is a Fab.
9. Obviously. Trent gets BIG UPS.
10. Witty. Smart. Cool. Birth Control.
**11. Had to add this one. Probaby the only blog Steve reads, that I enjoy as well (no - he never reads mine).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aw gee, thanks! Your links look fabulous!
i'm flattered, baby! thanks for the shout-out!
Thanks, Wohn! Glad you're enjoying my oh-so-glamorous life:)
Post a Comment