Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Skeezy Men
I just got back from lunch with the "ladies" and noticed not one, but two, skeezy men, *wearing* blue tooth's while having lunch with several people. No, these skeezy men weren't on the phone, they just had it in, in case. Who does that?!? Can we all agree to ridicule EVERYONE we see with one in? I suppose the Blackberry is just an extension of the idea but it's not in a case stapled to your forehead. These people (my fiancee is also an offender, though it starts from the car and he just walks in with it, to drive me batty) actually WEAR their blue tooth's, at all times. It looks - ridiculous. It needs to stop. This is the absolute only situation I will ever find the blue-tooth in-ear, acceptable. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh yes, I completely agree and will happily join you in giving fowl looks to all offenders.
For some reason, and I know this is a double standard, but women who do this, in my opinion, are even WORSE. Its like they're desperately trying to be in a boys club- of LAME boys!
agreed. the worst is when you are talking to someone with that little contraption in their ear when all of a sudden they are talking to someone else and putting a finger up to you. what the!?!?
frick.
however, david can do no wrong.
Post a Comment