Okay. We all know I love Reality TV, or, at least some of it. So, I thought I would put up my fav's so far. I can't really pick Project Runway because it's so late and it's become clear to me Christian kind of has it in the bag.
American Idol!!
Love these two, for entirely different reason. Jason will totally struggle since he's really never been on stage and kind of only does his own thing but I love a little originality every once in a while. So, kudos. And I think Alaina totally has what it takes for this show. She is young, has one of the best voices and makes it look easy (ala Kelly). Go team. I can't *stand* Chikezie.


Oh, and Top Model. Of course. I hate the fighting and screaming. It's so pointless and it hurts my ears. But I think by far the cattiest-anorexic-most-likely-to-do-daytime-TV on the show is winning because she is absolutely delicious. So, have fun Allison. Rip their hair out.


2 comments:
Um, all I can say is: Sweet open-toed silver pumps...
All I can say is: Sweet open-toed silver pumps!
Post a Comment