Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hey Bulldog

Let me all introduce you to the bulldog.


Seen in his natural habitat, the bulldog loves to play with the soccer ball and yell at unruly fans (see - the cat). However, take the bulldog outside when it's (gasp) raining and you will see an entire different species. Our mile and a half takes roughly 15 minutes (with a major pit stop) because we jog (jog is used loosely) the entire time. The bulldog, Vinney Wohn-Steinhagen, wants absolutely nothing to do with the rain. And this dear friends, is a possible reason why I won't be moving back to Seattle anytime soon. He would think I sent him to his death. The bulldog enjoys temperatures between 40-65 and nothing higher or lower.

Also, to the man that came up to me on the street and petted Vinney commenting that he was "considering" a bulldog and that his shedding was a "strike" against him. Maybe a dog is not what you're looking for dear sir. Picking up poop is much grosser than brushing his hair. Also, have you ever heard the phrase "he can clear a room." That is an undestatement in a two bedroom apartment where there aren't as many places to flee once he lets one rip. The foulest, most potent, long-lasting fart you have ever smelled. And to add insult to injury, he looks back at it, like he's surprised it even happened.

American Idol is a crap-shoot once again isn't it? There are so many people that need to go right now it's kind of boring. I think the only girl I like is Carly, the rest are all guys (David Cook, Michael Johns and Jason Castro).

The John Adams series on HBO right now is wonderful. I read a review from US Weekly that gave it two stars and "it took a while to get going." Gina summed it up pretty well, "What do these people want? The American Revolution distilled into an episode of 24??? "

Also, why can't they make seat covers that stay on toilet seats? I have used up 5 by the time I get one to stay on. Its out of control.

I am a Bracket Manager now, thanks to Chas. Feeling pretty cool collecting all the $$. Half of the people in my bracket have never watched college b-ball. Should be fun to lose all my money to them. Oh well, what can you do. Go Cougs!

2 comments:

Froggy Went A Courtin' said...

Now, you have to hold onto all the money until it is time to payout at the end. No shopping for dog toys and pretty bows!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MARCH MADNESS! If it weren't for Lia I wouldn't know what those lines of paint are for on the area that the guys bounce the ball on.