Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March Madness

I really, truly, hate this t-shirt.

It's really easy to look at other fans, and other schools and ridicule them because hey, it's not my team and you're wearing freaking purple but this, this is rough. And you know who wears this shirt? Girls that don't watch basketball. And thinks this is "kinda cute."

We're in the Sweet Sixteen people. We're playing North Carolina and at this point, I am just hoping for a great game on Thursday night. And yes, Tony Bennett *is* probably the best looking coach in college basketball but this shirt is embarrassing. Do me a favor okay? Just buy a Go Cougs shirt instead. I don't need something like this highlighted on CBS. I'd rather hear the standard Cougar talking points such as Derrick Lowe coming to Pullman without seeing the campus, because he believed in the coach, or Taylor Rochestie giving up his scholarship because he's just that kind of a kid.

2 comments:

TMS said...

he sure it hot, though.

Go cougs!

Anonymous said...

you crack me up! and go cougs!