Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Boys of the Summer - new summer mix!


My newest mix, "Boys of the Summer." Enjoy. I certainly have been.

1. Some Devil / Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
2. Closer to Love / Mat Kearney
3. Swing Life Away / Rise Against
4. Currently /Keaton Simons
5. Happiness / The Fray
6. Rock & Roll / Eric Hutchinson
7. Off I Go / Greg Laswell
8. Groovin' Slowly / John Butler Trio
9. ABC's / K'naan feat Chubb Rock
10. Sit Still / Brightwood
11. Come Back to Me / David Cook
12. Love Vigilantes / Iron & Wine
13. Lilac Wine / Jeff Buckley
14. September / Kalai
15. Come a Little Closer / Dierks Bentley
16. For Your Precious Love / Otis Redding
17. I'm Ready, I am / The Format
18. Tiger Mountain Peasant Song / Fleet Foxes
19. Bang Bang / Dispatch


Book recommendation (thank you, SO much Karrie, I haven't enjoy a book this much in a very long time): The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society / Mary Ann Shaffer & Anne Barrows

Movie recommendation (thank you Andrea - this movie had me at the first subtitle): Tell No One / Guillame Canet

No comments: