1. Diane Krueger. For those who read this blog, you saw the earlier post. She is not only beautiful, dating another member of my Top 10 - Men and a wonderful little actress, but fashion-wise she's incredible. She takes risks. I also happen to think she looks the closest to Grace Kelly of any woman I've seen and if this list were a "Top 10 Beauties of all time" list, dear Grace would be on top. But that will be for another day.
Oh, and she's German, so we have that in common.

2. Beyonce Knowles. Again, no surprise if you read this blog. Beautiful, talented, fabulous and bootylicious. This was easy.

3. Kate Winslet. I'm sure she makes it on to most girl-crush lists. Phenomenal actress, mesmerizing beauty. And on top of that, you feel like you might be able to talk to her.
4. Sienna Miller. She is this high on the list because of her undeniable beauty, and effortless style. But on top of that, I believe she has the best English accent I've ever heard.
6. Leighton Meester. Blair Waldorf.
7. Marisa Miller. It wouldn't feel right leaving *the Hottest woman in America* off the list. It just wouldn't. It took me a while to find a picture of her, not in a bikini but here you go. I know they call Heidi Klum "the body" but I think it should be MM.

8. Adele. Ridiculously talented. One of the best live shows I've ever seen. Adorably funny and humble. Beautiful skin, eyes, hair. I adore her.

9. Freida Pinto. Just look at her. This girl can do anything.
10. Chelsea Handler. The list wouldn't be complete without my 10 o'clock news. It's good to giggle.

And now the big question ... who are yours?!? I want answers people.

1 comment:
okay, i'm loving your top 10 lists! and i am in TOTAL agreeance on Sienna Miller and also Marisa Miller (do i have a thing for that last name? maybe.) I think Sienna looks more like Grace Kelly in that photo than your #1 pic, though, i must admit. She is SO lovely! I think on my list i would have to include Maggie Gyllenhal, too, i just love her! And of course, Jen Aniston. I've loved her since she wore high-waisted denim shorts and suspenders in the first season of Friends! :)
Post a Comment