My new obsession - Polyvore. See for yourself.
Got the notice the pirate costume is back in stock. So, what should Vinney be for this year's Bully Bash? A pirate ... or a horse with a jockey?

Just in case you haven't seen "He's Just Not That Into You" .. consider yourself lucky. And don't bother.
One of my five favorite people in the world is coming into town this weekend and I could not be more excited! We're going to the Cubs game Friday and then Steve is smoking ribs for Karrie & Steve-squared an Saturday. I just really hope the Chicago weather gets his act together pronto or WE'RE GOING TO HAVE WORDS.
We have a new foster in our care (well, we have several, it's the economy people - think about donating if you can ..) and his foster took just about the cutest picture I've seen in a long while. I give you, Benny.
As some of you know my sister-in-law recently was diagnosed with breast cancer and the Steinhagens have had quite a few ups and down the past couple of weeks. I truly believe in the power of prayer and positive thinking and she will need all of it so please continue your good thoughts. They have gotten us all pretty far but she has a very long road ahead and will need continued love and support from everyone. She is one of the strongest women I have ever met. Managing a fantastic career, holding on to wonderful friendships all over the country, being the rock of the family and in her spare time, bringing up three of the most beautiful children you will ever come to know. I know God does not give a person more than they can handle.
And I KNOW she can beat it.

2 comments:
My vote is for the Jockey costume.
I LOVE that picture - nothing is happier than a dog that runs. My thoughts and prayers go to your sister-in-law. Cancer has been my mortal enemy for quite a while now...putting on the gloves!
Post a Comment