Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Top 10 - Men

We used to do these all the time. My friend sent me a very old one and I thought it was about time to update. I love you Steve. And you're my "grand champion" but this is my Top 10. Who is on your Top 10?

1. Christian Bale

2. Robert Pattinson


3. Joshua Jackson

4. Ryan Gosling


5. George Clooney


6. Justin Timberlake


7. John Cena

8. Daniel Craig


9. Dierks Bentley


10. Mike Birbiglia

I'm a sucker for guys who make me laugh. And supporters of our military. And muscles. And singers. And Pacey. And Edward Cullen.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

1. Ryan Gosling
2. Bryan Greenberg
3. George Clooney
4. Justin Timberlake
5. Jeffrey Dean Morgan
6. Gerard Butler
7. Emile Hirsch

Plus a couple others I'm too ashamed/self conscious to admit.

Mel said...

So you have seen this then, yes?

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/06/daniel-craig-po.html

WorshipKrista said...

OH thank you Wohn for the eye candy. Yum!