My beautiful little girl is nine months old, about to be ten months old on January 14. I'd like to comment here that everyone says "9 months on, 9 months off" for the Mother's weight and you'd be close (6 lbs close) but what they forget to tell you is your body is now a completey different SHAPE. One I am having a hard time working with. This is why you see many, many pictures of Steve and Jane Bell. Until I can properly fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans, you see waist UP of me.
Family shot from Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas with my family and the weekends before had a great time at family Christmases with the Steinhagens. Stretching presents out has always been a favorite past time of mine, including the gift I have yet to get from my husband. I am assured it's "in the mail" but who doesn't love getting presents in February?!
As a family, we're doing splendid, I am slowly adjusting to being home (Steve off for two weeks, totally threw me!!) and Jane is absolutely the best, and easiest thing to wake up to every morning. She is just about to crawl, she is on all fours rocking back and forth and desperately wants to catch Rose so I am beginning to child-proof.
Steve got a promotion at work which he has already started and which he is very excited for. My favorite aspect it is will require him to travel much less!!
More to come ...

1 comment:
I think this is all Wohnderful news for sure. I am however, very displeased at the fact that this cold weather hinders us from seeing each other more often. I mean, we DO live within spitting distance.
Let's change this!
Post a Comment