
Rogue Wave
21. The Light / Sara Bareilles
Temper Trap

I am sorry. I am so behind. Here is the list from October 2010. I must have been in a romantic mood ..
1. Can You Tell / Ra Ra Riot
2. Love Lost / The Temper Trap
3. First Day of My Life / Bright Eyes
4. Eyes / Rogue Wave
5. Take Me / Anberlin
6. Blue Eyes / Cary Brothers
7. Lonelily / Damien Rice
8. Half of My Heart / John Mayer
9. Skinny Love / Bon Iver
10. Gonna Get Over You / Sara Bareilles
11. I Just Want You Around / Anuhea (looking back, this was a mistake, I always go past this song)
12. Secrets / One Republic
13. Just The Way You Are / Bruno Mars
14. Sort of / Ingrid Michealson
15. To Be Alone With You / Sufjan Stevens
16. All You Wanted / Alison Sodul & Sounds Under Radio
17. Your Ex-Lover is Dead / Stars
18. Sea of Love / Cat Power
19. The Idea of You / Dave Matthews Band
20. California / Rogue Wave
20. California / Rogue Wave
21. The Light / Sara Bareilles
Temper Trap


No comments:
Post a Comment