Here would be my list of albums of the year:
The Weepies "Hideaway"
Adele "19"
Oasis "Dig Out Your Soul"
My Morning Jacket "Evil Urges"
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds "Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!"
I'd probably give it to My Morning Jacket, though it's a tough call between them and Oasis. Adele would be my favorite new artist. But I suppose I'm one of the few that can't stand Duffy.
Did anyone notice that Britney Spears put "Radar" on her new CD - but it's also on her old CD Blackout? Seems kind of tacky to me. I mean, to those of us who bought the last album and kind of loved it.
The season final of Gavin & Stacey came and went and it was so lovely. Nessa had her baby and thankfully Stacey came to her senses. I am really loving how much Smithy's sister has been on there. Check this show out!
If you need ideas for people who have *everything* and care about animals go to The Animal Rescue Site. You can actually purchase a spay or neuter for a cat or a dog in a shelter and give that as a gift. Brilliant and much better than some gift basket from Bath & Body Works.
Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful - we got to spend some time with the Steinhagen clan and really get to know our two little nieces, Katie and Carly more. They are so beautiful and so very, very different. I am really excited to watch them grow up into little girls and see even more personality shine through. Poor Jackson is going to have quite a time being the older brother of those two.
Just finished up my Christmas Mix! I think it's better than last years. Also, I am reading the most wonderful book called The Shack, I can't put it down. It's about a man who loses his daughter and then winds up having a conversation with God in the place she died. I'm about halfway through.
Hope everyone is almost done with their Christmas shopping! It will be here sooner than you think.
Steve putting up the first ornament on our tree ...
Vinney: What in the world is the fat man doing?George: I have no idea but I can't wait to try and eat it, I could care less it's fake. Did they put toys on it for me to bat off? Excellent.
Vinney: I'm going to go check my food bowl again. You never know.

4 comments:
Album of the year! The self-titled debut from Neon Neon!
vinny sounds EXACTLY like my fabulous phoebe cat! too cute!
Really? The Shack? I hated that book. I guess deep down I really am an old fashioned Catholic girl and I thought that story was totally hokey.
Love the animal conversation... cracked me up!
Post a Comment