Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

I hope everyone made it safe and sound to their destinations this year (the Wohn's were only two hours delayed but are here, happy and warm inside our little apartment). Enjoy your holiday and time together!

These were our choices for our Christmas card ...

A) Clark: Hey, Kids, I heard on the news that an airline pilot spotted Santa's sleigh on it's way in from New York City.

Eddie: You serious, Clark?

B) Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone. - Charles Schulz

C) Eddie: Merry Christmas. Sh#$&er was full.

D) Wishing you a light-on-the-egg, heavy-on-the-nog kinda holiday.

E) The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.
Which one do you think we should have chosen?!?




3 comments:

WorshipKrista said...

Awww, I love the N O E L with each family member.

Merry Christmas fka Wohnster - I miss your guts!

Anonymous said...

Choice D.

Anonymous said...

cute idea!!