Sunday, January 11, 2009

All things bulldog

A message from the founder of the Chicago English Bulldog Rescue, Molly Marino ..

http://www.care2.com/animalsheltercontest/73442/?refer=24607.a4.1231639242.4009
Hi Chicago English Bulldog Rescue Supporters and Friends! Please vote for our rescue in the Care2.com's online contest. In the last contest our sister rescue in California won the $10K prize. There is no reason we can't with help from all of you. Please share this with EVERYONE you know. Think of how much we could do with $10k! Can you each commit to voting daily and asking your friends family and co workers to vote often? Not only does this contest help Chicago English Bulldog Rescue, but every vote helps promote the need for pet adoption to save homeless animals' lives. Please help Chicago English Bulldog Rescue win and save homeless pets by voting today.

And on that note - today I puppy-sat Sophia Rose and her two pups, big man and little man, our newest rescue. I took a few pictures on my phone so I apologize for the graininess. There is a puppy cam if you're interested, and if you check out Sophia Rose's site you can find ways to learn about where she came from and how to help her. But when it all boils down to it, consider a rescue the next time you decide to take the huge step of getting a pet. It's a truly rewarding experience!



Sophia Rose is a wonderful Mom. She takes such good care of her pups (and after this many litters, it's amazing). She just wants you to pet her and spend time with her. I even got a little dance when I got there today.



No comments: