Really, really, really want this ring. It is so unique and tough. Thank you edmdesigns, on Etsy.
Next year for Christmas I would just like this outside. I think I love the old Volkswagen Bugs. My Mom had a silver one, a convertible and I have a lot of fond memories driving around in that little guy. I am not a fan of the new design. The flower is overdone.
Well I suppose this is one way you can talk to President Elect Obama ..
A couple of weeks ago I heard Fleet Foxes on XRT and fell in love. I downloaded their entire album and it just reminded me of the sound My Morning Jacket started out with. Now I see they're going to be on SNL this Saturday. Check out "White Winter Hymnal."Poor Steve has no idea what's going to hit him on Valentine's Day this year. And in all honesty I suggested we go to the Blackhawks game instead of gifts. And of course chocolate. Get candy, get candy.
I would ask if anyone was watching the Bachelor but I know several women that are, diligently. What a hot mess this year is. My favorite email from our weekly string ..
"BTW, I have a soft spot for the widow too. Even with her 80's emerald prom dress at the rose ceremony, she clearly is the classiest of the bunch. I felt so bad for her when she made Jason a margarita and tried to go up and talk to him but that stupid oompa loompa with perfectly glossed magenta lips kept rambling on and on about her little cousins. Could she be any more boring? Jason couldn't even get a word in."


You decide.

1 comment:
natalie is hot!
Post a Comment