Monday, January 26, 2009

DAY and night

The newest playlist I have come up with is Day & Night. I was finding a lot of fast, pop/hip-hop songs that were great for working out and then I found a ton of mellow, perfect for having on while you read or are just about to fall asleep (though the Damien Rice song will kind of throw you off for a minute if you put it in on your Sleep Mix). So I decided to combine the two. And of course, any reason to post a picture of my girl B. I love you B!

DAY & night

1. My Life Would S**k Without You Kelly Clarkson
2. The Fear Lily Allen
3. Shattered Glass Britney Spears
4. Turnin Me On Keri Hilson
5. Diva Beyonce
6. Silver Lining Rilo Kiley
7. Sober P!nk
8. Run Leona Lewis
9. Swimming Pools Thao
10. White Winter Hymnal Fleet Foxes
11. Let It Ride Ryan Adams & The Cardinals
12. Flightless Bird, American Mouth Iron & Wine
13. Details in the Fabric Jaxon Mraz (feat James Morrison)
14. Cold Water Damien Rice
15. Crack the Shutters Snow Patrol
16. Furr Blitzen Trapper
17. Walk By Meiko
18. Late Blues Ida
19. Pitseleh Elliott Smith


House Hunters has quietly become one of my go-to shows to watch. Have twenty minutes to kill?? I'm starting to get to a point where I have seen too many of the episodes, which is sort of pathetic. But I enjoy this show more than most, and they almost never pick the house I would pick. Also, usually someone bothers me, and if they bother me too much I have to turn it off - it's usually when someone is trying to be funny, are fed lines or act-out for the camera. I really want Steve and I to go on this show when, and if we ever buy a home. But I'm worried we'd come off just as cheesy and ridiculous. And since we're the typical - he wants brand new, I want personality - I'm not sure it's the best idea for us to make this decision in front of millions of HGTV watchers. Although, at this point ALL I want is two bathrooms. Suzanne Whang, can you help us?

Now perhaps this is because I grew up an only child, with no other children around, no little boys. I have always had my own bathroom. And even in the sorority, while disgusted, I could manage, since we were all females. And I don't camp. This the first stretch of time in my life where I actually am living with a boy. And they are really, really, gross. I think I need my own bathroom. I happen to think two bathrooms saves marriages. Along with wine and Caribbean vacations (especially when it was 6 degrees when you woke up this morning).

Blago is going on The View today. And while I hate nothing more than this insignificant TV b#$%h fest whose hosts continuously speak just to hear their own hateful voices, I am dying to see Elizabeth apply a figure four leglock. Barbara could give him a lion claw and Whoopi could finish him off with a seated double chicken wing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know who that is, but i have it tivo-ed (which kyle LOVES) so i'll be thinking about you!

WorshipKrista said...

Good luck with the 2 bathrooms search! I hope you celebrate with lotsa wine once found!

Half of my wine consumption is in the bathroom: hot water? check. bubbles? check. headphones? check. book? (optional). Wine/mimosa? Double Check!
Last item on list being most important of course.