Friday, January 9, 2009

"A Blaffair to Rememblack"

Do people still not watch 30 Rock? I don't even know how that's possible. And honestly - if you asked me who my favorite character is I would have a *really* hard time saying anyone but Tracy Jordan. I'm sure many will disagree - what would the show be without Liz Lemon or Jack Donaghy? And you're right. But last night I was crying because of Tracy Jordan, again. Crying. "The test was positive. I mean the test was positive, like it's good, not negative. Ooooh, I see your confusion. That's funny." Who is your favorite character??


Plus - Zooey Deschanel (She & Him) and Ben Gibbard (Death Cab for Cutie) got engaged recently quickly making them my favorite engaged famous couple. I missed She & Him when they came to town but I won't make that mistake again. I have a slight girl crush. Don't worry Beyonce. You're still my number one.


I just had a black & white cookie. Mmm. Thank you again Cafe Baci.

Oh, and I finally finished book four of the Twilight series and I have to say, it's nice to have my life back. I enjoyed the final book (although somewhat anti-climactic) but I am really glad it's over. Up next - Peggy Noonan, When Character Was King: A Story of Ronald Reagan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh, i'm trying to find someone to lend those books to me!!!

i need to read them before i hear what happens. i still haven't even finished harry potter yet though. i think i'll just wait for the movie now...

Wohn said...

You need a library card! Though I heard they are on super back order ..

WorshipKrista said...

Did you know some over 200 pages of the 5th book is on the Author's website? Yup. From Edward's perspective...

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

Happy reading!

Lo said...

You will be shocked, but I am one of those who doesn't watch it yet! I decided I wanted to get the seasons and start watching from the beginning instead of start it on tv now. I will get there one day I promise!