Thursday, February 19, 2009

Confessions of a Chickflickaholic


Well, that's two in a row. "Bride Wars" and "Confessions of a Shopaholic." What an immense amount of crap and wasted $$. If I hadn't been with friends, I probably would have left both. What in God's name happened to the GOOD chick flicks of earlier days?!? Love Actually, Devil Wears Prada, Miss Congeniality, While You Were Sleeping, the Notebook, Legally Blond, Sweet Home Alabama, Chocalat, Notting Hill, Dirty Dancing, Beaches, Never Been Kissed, Can't Buy Me Love, or Strictly Ballroom?!?

4 comments:

Mel said...

This was was bad. Isla is way cute, but the movie, not so much.

Froggy Went A Courtin' said...

Call me before you make a decision like this next time. I would have advised you to go see Paul Blart: Mall Cop. Money well spent.

Lauren said...

Save yourself, too, from "He's Just Not That Into You". It made me sick...

Gina Grace said...

Thanks for the heads up! I've still been recovering from the disappointment was was "27 Dresses" so I'm glad I didn't jump headfirst into either of these.

Two and a half weeks is another good Sandy Bullox chick flick. You can't go wrong with her. Oh, but there was that Lake House movie...