
Taylor Lautner ..
a) really can't act
b) looks very, very young (look at that baby face!)
c) is very, very short
d) is not at all who Jacob is supposed to be in the next three books. Can you fathom the last book with him? Noooooooo.
You're supposed to think she could pick Jacob over Edward. And for all who read the book, you know what happens but to make this realistic, we need a new Jacob.

So here's my pitch for Daniel Henney ..
a) Daniel is American/Korean/Indian, and could totally pull off the roll with longer hair and more muscle
b) he can actually act
c) he's really, really tall
d) it would just be a million times more believable (and enjoyable).

Jacob gets older, bigger and more mature very quickly. That can't happen naturally. Come on people, you know what he is. Maybe if they filmed this in five years and he grew two feet you could use the same actor but not now. PLUS Daniel Henney is actually in the next X-Men movie, Wolverine. It's a sign.
This has been an ongoing discuss between J, S and myself. You have to find someone more believable for the role. Who can I call to make this happen?

6 comments:
I have no idea who any of these people are, but I will confirm that the Asian guy is way more intriguing that either of the guys in the first picture.
Start a petition. I'll sign it.
Wohn. I love you and I will always stand behind you. But the proposed Jacob looks a little *too* old. Like he'd be hanging out with Charlie, not Bella.
Call me loyal but I heart the original Jacob.
If they can make Elijah Wood smaller than Orlando Bloom (LOTR) than they can make this Jacob grow bigger and work. Team Jacob For Life!
You are so right. I envisioned jacob to look like more like the second guy!
I came over to visit your blog to thank you for stopping by mine, but I must say, you are SO SO SO right about the new pick for Jacob Black. I'm with Mel. Start a petition. The other guy is just not hot enough. :)
I came over to your blog to say hi & thank you for visiting me at mine, but I must say you are SO SO SO right about the new pick for Jacob Black. I'm with Mel. We should start a petition. Let's face it, Taylor Lautner is just not hot enough. Poor dude. :))
Post a Comment