Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

A couple of quick hits.

The wonderful people at MisNopalesArt have created one of my favorite shirts of the year. I need this.


Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel Amazon.com. I always ask for this for holidays and birthdays but I don't think people like getting self bronzers as gifts. That needs to stop. This is what I really want, and what I need. This is the reason I do not willingly give myself skin cancer in a tanning bed anymore. So in fact, this gift is really a life-saver.
Benefit Rose Benetint rose-tinted cheek and lip stain. How has it taken me so long to find you?? Aka, the lazy girl's lipstick. I love it on my cheeks now in the winter as well. Just a dab with a q-tip.
Did anyone know Arden B had great accessories? I have always enjoyed their dresses (well, the ones that don't push the Bebe-line) but I found myself in their store recently and bought two rings easily. Prices were great. This belt is so fun.I have to wait till April to get more Fringe? Uggh. I guess American Idol is in full swing though and maybe they weren't sure it would do well? At any rate. Fringe is by far my favorite show of the year. Check it out if you haven't.


Happy Valentine's Day all. Steve and I will be at the Blackhawks game Saturday night with some friends. We're not very romantic ... and I despise red roses.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Ah yes! I meant to mention that to you about Fringe. I can't wait that long!

And you hate red roses? Did I know this? I do too!!!! Actually, I don't like any of them and that was a request of my wedding florist - NO ROSES!

Anonymous said...

That shirt is so cute!