
... who have absolutely nothing to do with each other but because I love them both, you all get to relish in their loveliness.
Karen O (Karen Lee Orzolek) is the lead singer of a band who continues to make better music - the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. She is Korean & Polish. Karen O is the only lead singer I've ever known of that spits grapes into the crowd and actually danced off the stage once and had to go to the hospital. She is punk, rock and one of the hottest women on the planet right now. Their new album comes out April 14th, I can hardly wait.

Cathy Waterman takes inspiration from nature, designing both delicate and bold jewelry in platinum, diamonds, and 22 karat gold. My wedding band is from Cathy Waterman and I love it dearly. Some of her most recent pieces showcase the 22 karat blackened gold which I can't get enough of. Her pieces are truly mesmerizing. You will frequently see her work in Hollywood and especially on Laura Linney (another favorite, but that is another blog).
Has a ring ever taken your breath away? I give you, the Arabian Window Ring.

That's it for today.

No comments:
Post a Comment